fredag den 20. september 2013

Parabéns, tillykke, happy birthday, gratulere and so on!

Today it's my page made Luiza's birthday. Luiza is one of my best friends here in Brazil and it's because of that she's getting this blogpost ( she will probably going to hate and kill me for this). And it's also time to hear a little bit about my crazy friends in Brazil. Luiza is always funny to sit next to, it's not always schoolwork we are making but we have fun! She's a huuuge fan of Demi Lovato and Justin Beiber and there can't go a day without her trying to sing a silly pop song for me. As you can see on the pictures she's not a girl who's afraid of looking silly, and she really love making other people laugh and that's what makes her cool and a really good friend. So thank you Luiza for helping me in school, making me laugh and being a good friend :D happy birthday! 



Ha



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar