tirsdag den 24. september 2013

A perfect weekend!

You are all gonna hate me for what I'm about to say now (except my brazilians) but after this weekend I realized that I really don't want to go home! 

This weekend, I went out with some  of my  best friends (if not the best of them) I have here Brazil. We went to the most beautiful place of São Luis: Centro Historico. 

We first met at my friend Meireles house (which apparently was very difficult for the taxi driver to find.... Hate those guys). At meireles we also met some of his friends, where one of them suddenly started to talk Danish to me, which led to me talking Danish to my friends, who really don't understand it.. After everybody was there, and had played some wii, we took the bus to Centro Historico. It maybe doesn't sound as much, the whole taking the bus thing for a person from Denmark, but it's a big adventure here, especially for my friends that never takes it (long live rich man schools :p ). 

We arrived to Centro at the perfect time of the day. Not to hot, beautiful light and a calm street. There was local music in the street and actually a lot of gringos (tourists) sitting on small café's. We walked around and took some pictures, and at the end when the sun was about to go down, we went to the palace and looked over the ocean where the sun became orange and red while there was a roda, so you felt the atmosphere of Brazil. And it was at that moment, with the music, my amazing friends, the sun, the city and the nature that I realized; I really don't wanna leave this place. I know there is a long time to June 30. But I can't stand the thought about leaving these people! 

After we came home from Centro, I went home to Julia my best Brazilian friend and got ready to Luiza's (the girl I wrote about) birthday at a pizzeria. We came reeeally late, because of the twins (who mostly comes to late) drove us. So when we arrived the most of the guest where about to leave. But we managed still to have fun and eat to expensive Pizza :D 
So all in all I spend my weekend in really good company! 
Beijos

(The reason why I write in probably bad English is because my friends also wanna know what I'm writing on the blog and about them) 










If there is any doubt: no I don't have boyfriend here. I'm really trying not be in relationship here, despite how hard it sometimes is :) 

The pics is not mine, all credit goes to http://talktovictor.tumblr.com

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar