lørdag den 30. november 2013

Oktober-November

The time just disappeared. I have been thinking of writing on the blog so many times, but I never got to do it. And now it's already christmas.. Meu deus. 

Oktober and november had a lot of things. Birthdays, sickness, hospital, travelling, school, parties, new friends and a lot of good times with my "old" friends. I also began having a little bit homesickness through these months, it comes time to time, but it's not bad at all. 



Carolina







 Meal after 12 km hiking in the baking sun




 It was at this waterfall i tried the most terrifying thing ever, and where I got the biggest adrenalin kick!  Me and two girls went behind the waterfall (it was so beautiful) and then me and one of them began looking down and joked about how tempting it was to jump, but still it would be too dangerous because of pressure (strømmen) and stones. So we just kept walking. After some time we looked down again. But this time we didn't joke, we began looking for a place with less stones and pressure, and then we jumped. As soon as i touched the water it took me down. I have never been so scared to die, and never fighted so much to keep me up and to swim away. But I did it, and I survived and I was high on adrenalin after! VIDA LOKA!!! :D 
p.s our tour guide told us after that most of the people who do that comes out dead. 




Notice the big ant






Hverdag
Ida og jeg til Halloween fest 

Small gifts from admires :P
This note was sent to me while i was sitting on a bar, by the waitress from two random guys. It says "you is very beautiful me add in facebook", "we are going to a concert in centro" "number of the guy with the blue shirt" and "obs = you can call the snake" 

I got the palm rose from one of my friends a day on the beach.




My little cousin Alice is celebrating her 1 year birthday



Meus pretos to Nando Reis concert. Perfect evening with beautiful people and good music!



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar