søndag den 1. december 2013

Feliz dia de ávore de natal

Today is December 1'st. It doesn't feel like it at all. The sun is shining, i'm sweating because i'm to lazy to put on the air-con and I had some plans about going to the beach :P 

In Denmark would December 1'st mean lighting the calender candle, put on a big sweater and also celebrate 1'st of advent (this year), you know it. 

In Brazil December 1'st is Christmas tree day where they have a lunch and "celebrate" the Christmas tree they put up and decorated the day before. 

We don't have the lunch and celebrate this day in my family, but we did decorate the tree yesterday, and it's beautiful. Though it's not the same as going out cutting a tree myself (with family of course). I'm kind of gonna miss having a real tree instead of plastic :P 

P.s I also got my first wax yesterday, so now i'm ready for all the beach cities i'm travelling to in the vacation. Which begins on Wednesday :D 




 I really don't know what happened with this picture.. It got all weird in the colors :(  

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar