torsdag den 6. februar 2014

Holdiday and school (Christmas)


Christmas was a kind of weird time for me. I kind of realized how many christmas traditions we actually have in Denmark and was very different here in Brazil.  

My family had made this game called "invisible friend" where we got a name and then we should only buy a present for that person. I got my uncle and it was quite an adventure to buy that present. His wife is pregnant with a little boy so my thought was "i'm gonna get matching clothes for son and father". But the woman in one of the stores misunderstood this when I tried to explain this. Because she asked the size of the baby, and me who didn't remember the portuguese word for stomach started to point at my own, which make come to conclusion that I was the pregnant one... Then I tried to explain that I was not pregnant because I'm only 16 but she just came with the "oh.. But I got pregnant when i was 15". I didn't really know what to answer her, I just went out of the store in silence without any present (I bought it another place).

I started my Christmas day going to the beach with my family. It's funny to go to the sea December 24 knowing your friends in Denmark are freezing :P After I skyped with my danish family when we came home, who told that they will come to Brazil to visit me (they are coming tomorrow :P) and I got so happy, I really missed them and it was kind of weird because my german brother's mum and dad was there to visit us. Then I got ready and my family (brazilian) was coming to have dinner at our house. I think there came 20 people who ate from our beautiful buffet with turkey, saukraut, fruit, cake etc. 
We gave our presents to our invisible friend and then we danced around the tree as i gesture to me. I never tried/seen something this weird and funny. They literally started to DANCE around the tree, until I stopped it and tried to teach them "nu det jul igen" while I was running through the whole house with only the youngest members of the family. Kkkkkk. 

I woke up the next day with present's under the christmas tree, in our shoes we put under the night before, from Santa Claus :D


A little christmas dog/reindeer
On the beach the 24

Guess my shoe :P


People give their presents to invisible friends
The present's are getting unpacked










________________________________________________________________________
I also got to hang out with my closest friends in the christmas



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar